Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Admidst all the boxes and piles my son peeked out and demanded to be fed, so I gave in and sat down for his lunch. Here I am, unable to pack sitting down so, hey, I might as well blog.
We're moving! A sudden decision finalized yesterday making Friday our last day here. Five days (minus 1 for laundry) to pack like crazy. For those of you who may not know, we are buying a house. The closing date isn't until May though so we're headed to the in-laws to camp out for a month to save on rent and utilities. Should be an interesting time.
Well the boy is asleep so I gotta get back to work.

3 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Jody said...

A big congrats! Glad the deal with the house worked out, happy moving everything around. :D Oh yeah, and be sure to post some pics when you guys are all settled..pretty please with sugar and a cherry? :D

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! Can you take some pictures of the new place for us all to see??? Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, Lord willing. TTFN!

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bookie I'm coming to visit you and mom in either the end of june or begining of july so you can meet Chris. Is it okay if we stay at your HUGE house? I dunno.. if you can spare two of your SIX bedrooms?

i love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home