Tuesday, January 10, 2006


My happy boy :)
He started saying "ah-goo" and so now we are trying to teach him G words: God, gospel, glory, grace...If you listen reeeaaalllly hard and suspend disbelief, he's totally got them down! He's underneath his tent in this picture. Ed put a blanket over his face one morning while I was changing his diaper to keep the bright light out of his eyes. He loved it! He started cooing at it and trying to eat it. Now I put it over him whenever I change him. His cousin Jacob, who is almost two, wouldn't let anyone change his diaper when he was younger unless he had a diaper on his head. LOL. I guess it runs in the family.
As you can see he's all better now, just barely coughing every now and then; thanks for your prayers. Our latest trial is that my milk production went down when he was sick and now he's not getting enough to eat, according to the doctors. In my opinion, he's fine and certainly not underweight, although he does like to eat whenever he can. They're having me encourage him to eat more often which he's happy to do. If I thought I spent all my time nursing before, whoo! It's nothing compared to now!

5 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Well, glad to hear he's all better and loving to have his diaper changed. :) Milk production is such a weird thing. You have to drink so much water to keep it up. Seth has been nursing more lately because of being sick and I just don't have much to give him when he wants it. He's able to eat other food, though, so that's nice. I hope you can adjust to Ethan's appetite!

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the cutest nefew in the world!!
I'm so happy he's finally smiling!
goodness, he is adorable....
If I ever get a car I promise to come visit him asap....and you, of course, my beloved sister (who complains that I never call but never bothers to call me on her own and never answers when i actually do call =P).

I LOVE YOU!

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your little Ethan is truly adorable and looking very healthy and happy. I hope my baby's as cute as yours!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Jody said...

Cute pic Hannah. :D

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

What a sweet picture. And I love the tent thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home