Friday, December 02, 2005


WOOHOO! I finished my baby quilt! I think Ethan likes it; can't you tell by the look on his face how ebullient he is? Next time I have a baby I'll make a girl's quilt and then I think I'm done with quilt making. It takes far too long, no way each of my children will have a quilt of their own. They are going to learn how to share...
Last night I left my son and My Sunshine alone together while I went out with a bunch of ladies to see Pride and Prejudice. Yeah the movie was good and all but it had to be the longest two hours of my life. The only thing that kept me from calling Ed every half hour to see how they were was that I was not sitting on the outside of the row. It turned out fine; Ed did splendidly and so did Ethan. Didn't even notice I was gone. Sniff. (Actually it's a really good thing not to have a clingy baby, I appreciate it.) Poor kid has the cold that the whole church got while partying at the Hackler's last weekend. We were there everyday for five days, sharing laughs, beers and germs. It was a good time but this week I'm going through people withdrawl. Good thing it's Rachel's birthday on Sunday and we're having another party tomorrow. Who says Covenanters don't have a good time?

5 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger Jody said...

Beautiful quilt Hannah. :)

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Manda said...

Aw, that's so cute! Joshy's quilt is still in pieces I'm afraid. If you want to make a girl one, I'd advise you to start now! haha

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Holly said...

The quilt is cute but the baby is even more so! Look at him all bundled up! Precious.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Cheryl Hannah said...

Beautiful quilt and charming young mannie you have there!

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just back on the net here so I know that my comments come late! nevertheless, I do agree, very nicely done on the quilt and very adorable kid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home