Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mood: mourning
Music: Jack Johnson: If I Could

"They say that new life makes losing life easier to understand....One goes out, one comes in"

I want to offer comfort but I don't know how. I can only say that I have no doubt of God's future blessings upon you (Psalm 127:3). We love you, Shawn and Tammy.

I almost feel bad in having a baby right now, but I remember that this timing is nothing less than perfect. It's easier to say on my end because I receive the blessing rather than the loss. And for what? Our child was conceived in sin in more ways than one. "The great God that formed all things both rewardeth the fool, and rewardeth transgressors." (Proverbs 26: 10) God's benevolence is so inconceivable.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger tammy said...

Aww Hanny, dont feel bad at all. Do rejoice in your child, we do. :D

Bless God also, for he has bound up our wounded hearts and is continuing to apply the healing balm of brotherly kindness.

Woohoo, today may be the day! We're in anticipation, praying for you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home