Thursday, January 19, 2006

Top Four List from Amanda (I love these things!)
4 jobs I've had in my life: I think I've only had four anyhow:
1. Dunkin Donuts
2. dr.'s office janitor
3. home aid for the Center for the Disabled
4. nurse's aid at Albany Med

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Sense and Sensability
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Little Women
4. You know a movie I used to really like was Momento, not so much for the content but because it's shot backwards. I like movies like that.

4 places I've lived:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Various addresses in Fall River, Nova Scotia, Canada
3. Nassau, NY
4. Troy, NY

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. What Not to Wear on TLC
2. Good Eats on The Food Network
3. ER on NBC
4. A Baby Story on TLC

4 websites I visit daily: not daily but very often :
1. Amanda's blog
2. My Email Box
3. Jody's blog and all the blogs on there
4. I used to go to Homestarrunner.com a lot but not really anymore (it's not as funny as it usedto be) hmmm, I can't think of another one.

4 of my favorite foods:
1. ice cream
2. pizza (especially buffalo chicken from the I Love NY Pizza in Troy)
3. coffee
4. chocolate

4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. with Ed
2. at starbucks (with ed)
3. at the hacklers hanging out with like the whole church
4. yeah, I'd say heaven too

[These are from Irene but I'm doing four instead of seven]
4 things I hope to see or do before I die:
1. successfully have or work in a home based business selling girl's dresses
2. successfully raise children that love God
3. go to Scotland (don't we all?)
4. learn how to ski

4 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Tell a joke with a straight face.
2. Sing.
3. Keep my house clean. And there's only three of us!
4. Enjoy rap, hip hop, R&B, teenie bopper, rip off/pop punk, old school punk, mainstream hardcore, certain adult alternative music, most female singers or Bon Jovi. I'm particular about music.

4 Things that Attract Me to my Spouse:
1. He's desperate to communicate with me
2. He can make me laugh so so easily
3. He likes the stupid stuff I like
4. He's willing to do anything to make me happy. In short, he loves me!

My 4 Favorite Songs in the Year 2005:
1. first day of my life~bright eyes
2. my doorbell~the white stripes
3. all these things that I've done~ the killers
4. soul meets body~ death cab for cutie

4 Things I Say Most Often:
1. i love you
2. really? (it's so annoying!)
3. ahhhh you're so cute!!
4. I'm good. (also annoying!)

4 Books or Series that I Love:
1. Kidnapped~ Robert Louis Stevenson
2. Pilgrim's Progress~ John Bunyun
3. The Existence and Attributes of God~ Steven Charnock
4. Female Piety~ John Angell James

4 People Who Should Do This:
1. Tammy
2. Rachel Strole
3. Amy B.
4. Ed

2 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe.. Bon Jovi....

I did it too.. it's on my LJ.

And
Richardson and Belmore

I heart you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots.. etc
MWAH!

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, you!!!

-Anonymous

haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home