Thursday, February 24, 2005

Mood: in a daze
Music: I'll catch you, The get up kids

Well, it's the twenty-fourth of February again; another year gone by. I never would have thought I'd be where I am today, months away from marriage to the guy I had a crush on since last January when we went to Corry, PA. While it's a dream come true, I certainly wish it didn't happen the way it did, a baby at the same time as a wedding.
It's shameful.
Yet exciting.
A baby!
Yes, I am grieved and sad at how foolish I have been, but it's over now. I can't keep dwelling in the past when my Savior has turned me forward and said "Go, and sin no more." How glorious that my unthinkable sins so heinous are forgotten! God is indeed merciful; forgiveness of sin and a child.
I am reminded daily of my sin, actual and original, in the pain of pregnancy. Morning sickness is miserable, mostly because it lasts all day. It shouldn't last much longer though, only five more weeks until the second trimester. We've already got names picked out: Esther (secret, hidden) Joanna (gift from God) if it's a girl, and Ethan (strong) Jeremiah (exaltation of God) if it's a boy. I have no idea what it'll be, but I'm hoping for twins, boy and a girl.

In closing, Ed is wonderful for so many reasons and if you haven't met him yet and seen for yourself then there's just one of the ways illustrated here.
=)

3 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Cardiac Muscle You.
Love Ed.

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger amy said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah! :) And congratulations, you two. You're in my prayers.

Love,
Amy

P.S. I like the names you picked out. :D

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

Thanks Amy :D

Hannah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home