Friday, December 31, 2004

Work is boring.
I'm the only aid on.
No one to talk to but the blog.
Why did I sign up?
I want to go to the "party" at Jen and Larry's.
Fireworks at midnight with a nice view from the hospital atleast.
Holly had her baby last night!
I think I'll make him or her something.
I learned how to crochet on Tuesday at our graduation/birthday party.
I got a haircut that day too.
Kathryn is awesome super haircut queen.
I'm going to Virginia in 10 days to see my dad.
12 hour bus ride here I come.
Atleast I know how to crochet.
Heh.
Ok, gotta go answer a call bell......

And another one.......

There's a William Shatner song stuck in my head.

3 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I wanna see a pic of the haircut!!!! ;)
~~Irene

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol actually the haircut made it longer! it pretty much looks the same though. just, uh, longer? weird eh
~hannah

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serious? That's one pretty neat skill.. haircuts that make your hair longer!! (taps chin) Kathryn really IS the super-haircut-queen! haha (don't worry, none of us had any doubts about that, anyhow ;))
~~Irene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home