Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here's to good friends...




My dearest friends have sent me the greatest package. It was like going to summer camp and at the height of homesickness, you get a package from your mom full of thoughtful things that just remind you of home all the more. It actually makes you feel even more homesick but it's nice to know someone's thinking of you too. I'm so touched by the thoughtfulness and the love that went into it; I will chereish these items forever. The apron is a specially made from Clearwater Handcrafts, as is the necklace. The earrings are handmade from Moon Flower Designs. The slippers are one-of-a-kind, and you have to be fortunate enough to have such talented friends to get a pair! I am very blessed by you, ladies, and I miss you all the more!



4 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Jen said...

We miss you sooo much, Hannah! Love you! xoxoxo

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger worstedoptimist said...

Oh yay, you got the package! So glad you like it. We love you and miss you so much!
*hug*

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger John III said...

We miss you guys so much. I'm so happy you liked everything. You are always in our thoughts and prayers.
Did you go to the doc yet?

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Angela said...

That last comment was from me "Angie"
I didn't realize John was signed in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home