Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ed is a DreadHead!It took us 20+ hours to finish them over the course of 4 days, during which we watched a lot of movies and drank a LOT of coffee. It was an interesting experience but I'm not sure I'd ever want to do it again. It did a number on my shoulders, back and hands, not to mention poor Ed's scalp! They are still a work in progress, and three weeks later I'm still working on them to get them tighter. We got a kit from DreadheadHQ.com which had everything to make and maintain them including special shampoo (yes, he still washes his hair :P). I like them and I think they suit him well. And as they get older they'll look even better.
Next weekend, Ethan!
Just kidding...well not really. Ok, yes I am. It'll probably be the weekend after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home