Monday, September 29, 2008


1. What time did you get up this morning? around 8:15.
2. Diamonds or pearls? I suppose diamonds, but pearls are very pretty too.
3. What was the last film you saw at the theater? I can't remember, it's been awhile.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Heroes; we watch it online.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal. I usually mix flavors and add oats.
6. What is your middle name? Beth.
7. What food do you dislike? Hmm...I can't think of anything at the moment.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Ben Taylor
9. What kind of car do you drive? A big gas guzzling SUV.
10. Favorite sandwich? Italian Combo from Panera with extra pepperoncini.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Insincerity
12. Favorite item of clothing? My husband's zip up hoodie.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would be? Iceland.
14. Where would you retire to? This house.
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Two years ago because I found out I was pregnant.
16. Furthest place you are sending this? Not sure
17. Person you expect to send it back first? I don't think anyone will.
18. When is your birthday? February 24th.
19. Morning person or a night person? I had always been a morning person but at the moment I'm neither ( hence getting up at 8).
20. Pets? None yet. Ethan said this morning he wanted a "chocoate dog". A chocolate lab maybe? I'd take that. We really want a farm dog, or a Presa Canario guard dog, because if we're having a pet it has to be useful.
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I have another nephew: Tully! He's so cute and smooshy, fits in with the family. Also I've canned 80+ jars of tomatoes, pears, grapejelly, and pickles this year. I have more to do but I ran out of jars.
22. What did you want to be when you were little? a doctor
23. How are you today? Pretty good, although annoyed by the humidity. It's fall, it should be cool!
24. What is your favorite flower? Lillies or roses.
25. What is the day on the calendar? Monday, September 29, 2008
26. What are you listening to right now? Recording of our last psalm sing. :)
27. What was the last thing you ate? Coffee with chocolate truffle creamer.
28. Do you wish on stars? Uh no. I pray to the Person who made and controls the stars.
29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green.
30. How is the weather right now? Humid and rainy.
31. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone? Amanda, last night.
32. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper.
33. Favorite restaurant? Villa Valenti's.
34. Hair color? brown
35. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies and dolls. I loved American Girls dolls and books but they were so expensive. My parents bought me a generic doll instead whom I named Samantha (after my favorite AG doll). I would pour over the catalogs then attempt to recreate their clothing by hand sewing from mom's fabric scraps for my own doll. (I still do that with J Crew clothing because really, who would pay $80 for a shirt?)
36. Summer or winter? Winter.
37. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
38. Coffee or tea? Coffee for sure, I have to be in a particular mood for tea.
39. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes, they should post this on their own blogs.
40. What is under your bed? Nothing, it's on the floor.
41. What did you do last night? Chatted with some of my favorite people. :)
42. What are you afraid of? Spiders. It's absurd but they're so creepy.
43. Salty or sweet? sweet
44. How many keys on your key ring? 5
45. How many years at your current job? 3 years, 5 months, 6 days
46. Favorite day of the week: Saturdays are my day to get out of the house for a couple hours.
47. Do you make friends easily? I think so, although I'm generally not an initiater.
48. How many people will you send this to? No idea how many people read my blog, 3?
49. Favorite hobby? At the moment quilting; I'm finishing up one I started a couple years ago for my future daughter. Then I'm going to start two similar twin-sized ones for Ezra and Noah. I also love knitting and reading books about homesteading, even though I'll probably never use that knowledge.
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes, so please post your own!

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger worstedoptimist said...

Canned 80+ jars?? You amaze me, lady! So nice to see a recent post!!
Much love!!
-Annie

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, WOW! How do you do all that in one day? Glad to see you are enjoying life. I do read your blog when I can get to it. :)

Holly Putz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home