Friday, June 20, 2008

We got the garden all fenced in, the tomatoes transplanted and all the seeds are up. I think next year I'll go with the black plastic mulch idea because weeding is just ridiculous. We had a bunch of straw laying around so I put that around the larger plants and it seems to be working well.

We got to see the Harts a couple times when they were here last week, so that was awesome. Now we're in withdrawal; Ethan askes to see Matt and Gabe atleast once a day. He talked to his cousin on the phone and kept calling him Matthew. :) Next week we're going to the dentist for the first time. I told him the dentist uses instruments to clean his teeth and he's like "Oooh, he uses a trumpet?" Now we're off to make a papier mache triceratops mask. I've been telling him I'd make him one forever but today we're really going to do it.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger tammy said...

wow! looks great!

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the garden! I so wish I had time and enough sun for a garden. How do you do it?! As for the Lord's day problem, he's young, walks are good - point out the wonder of God's creation, coloring pages related to Bible stories (http://www.jesusandkidz.com/), etc. I hope that helps some. Glad to see you writing again!

Holly P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home