Monday, March 05, 2007

I turned 23 last weekend and got the best present ever. Not only did I get to spend the day with Ed and go to China Wok buffet and buy fun yarn for socks and old books by Hugh Miller, but I also found out I am pregnant for the second time. I'm quite sure it's a girl, I think I knew that even before I knew for sure I was pregnant. If it's another boy I'll be kinda bummed, although Ethan does need someone to beat up on.
Not sure yet if we're moving or staying. Nothing really exciting has been going on. I feel so sick and tired and don't want to do anything so I haven't, except sit around. I did pick up knitting again recently and accomplished a pair of socks. I also made a pair of slippers, which I'm pretty proud of. As I mentioned I got yarn to make Ed a pair of socks. Right now I'm also working on a bolero for myself. I'll have a lot of maternity (and baby) clothes to start making too. People ask me what I do all day; I guess I do a lot of sewing.
Cecilia, a lady in our church, has given me the job of making her window treatments, which is going to be the kick-off of the resurrection of Oath of Stitches. Ed's making me a new website which is going to be sweet and will include one side of home furnishings and another side of clothing and accessories. I don't want to crimp Scarlet Stitch's style so the apparel won't be for awhile.

5 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger tammy said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad youre getting your next baby!

Hannah, you could never crimp our style, do whatever apparel you want, we wont feel crimped. You have a great talent for it. There is alot of room for baby/kids clothes in this world!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger ejspii said...

You're Pregnant!?!?

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger amy said...

Happy Belated 23rd Birthday, Hannah, and Congratulations to both of you!! :)

Awesome slippers! And that bolero is very pretty...you should post a pic of the one you make. It's nice to hear what you've been up to. :) I hope you start feeling better soon!

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Prego bookie boo!

I miss you!
Oh my goodness Luke Bruce commented you! That's crazy!
Leah Bruce is on myspace. We're friends.
I like those slippers. Did use my old flip flops that I gave to you for the insides? Thats funny.
Did you know our he loves me not website no longer exists? I just tried to go to it because i wanted to find the lyrics to that one song we wrote together because I randomly just had it stuck in my head (weird!) but it said it could not be found. And i was sad. Do you remember the lyrics? i know part of it was -"dont let this be a painting be the window to reality" that was a good song.
I love you. When are you due? i wanna come up. Chris and I are buying a house by the way. You have to come visit again and see it. We'll be closing in June. It's adorable.
He comes home in 17 days!! I'm about to fall apart im so stinkin excited!!
OH! And I bought a mazda miata! It's purple! and a convertible and standard. It was my friends car and she sold it to me for super cheap. Im a happy girl.
And I'm working two jobs now. I work for a temp agency and I have a job from 8am-5pm mon-friday and one from 6pm-11pm, mon, tues, wed, and saturday. Keeps me busy and distracted making the time go by faster til chris gets home. And the best part is both of the jobs are over 3 days before chris gets back!
Okay and that was the longest comment in the history of commenting. Sorry. Should've just written you and email.
I love you!
-ta souer

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah!

I hope you update soon! How are you doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home