Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HEMA is a Dutch department store. The first store opened on
November 4, 1926, in Amsterdam. Now there are 150 stores all
over the Netherlands. HEMA also has stores in Belgium,
Luxembourg, and Germany. In June of this year, HEMA was sold to
British investment company Lion Capital.

Take a look at HEMA's product page. You can't order anything and
it's in Dutch, but just wait 15 - 20 seconds after the page
fills up and watch what happens. (Turn sound on.)

http://producten.hema.nl/

I like the "ghettoblaster". :)

5 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot tell how long this has kept my kids entertained...and I am not sure whether that is bad or goot!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Aunt Lisa said...

How did you find this? You must have more free time than I imagined with those boys :) Love you! Lisa

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

Lisa!!!!! I miss you! My aunt Jeanette sent it to my dad and he sent it to me. Sadly I don't have time to sit around and find funny websites!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger angela said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger angela said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home