Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Things I'm looking forward to
1. Moving. I love moving! I'm not sure why, maybe it's nostalgia, but staying in one place too long is kinda boring. Organizing, sorting, and packing are actually fun for me. Also, of course, actually being in our new house.
2. Summer. I can't believe I'm saying that! I usually hate summer and I count down the days until the first frost. But growing things last summer was so fun that it made the heat much more tolerable (although this year I will be pregnant, so we'll see). But I think the boys will really enjoy swimming this year, and strawberry picking, and barbeques and all those summery things.
3. Baby. Please be a girl! I'll still love you if you're a boy though :) Oh also, going to the midwife at some point. Hearing the heartbeat is so reassuring, and one of these days I need to make some time for it.
4. Quilt show this Saturday with MIL. It's always fun to look at pretty fabrics.
5. April 21st. Free cone day at Ben and Jerry's! (Also MIL's birthday - Happy Early Birthday!) Yeah ok, ice cream is kinda lame but that's the excitment in my life!

That's all I got, what about you?

2 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Angela said...

You must post pic's of your new house! All my love,

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger worstedoptimist said...

Oooh, that's a very pretty picture. =)

And yes... we simply must see your house!
Love and miss you much.
-Annie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home