Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ugg boots sale

Rachel, you need these! I know you bought a pair of warm shoes here last October but as I recall, they were actually slippers. And I'm guessing there's a hole in them already. Am I right?
If you go to this website, and post the image, you could win a pair of Ugg Boots. And if I do, I'm giving them to you, Rachie, because I know your feet are always cold. And mine are always toasty.

Today, I am SO thankful for no humidity! Well, relatively no humidity. It's amazing how my outlook and energy levels change with the weather. I even baked 6 dozen cookies today! Why? Well, my freezer was hungry. And you never know when you just need a cookie. It's good to be prepared. And now I am definitely prepared for like, the next six months!

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I forgot how great Uggs were. I think I need to buy a pair for this winter b/c my feet are always cold, too. :o) And I can't believe 6 dozen cookies will last your family that long...haha. It would last maybe a month here. ;) I'm glad the weather is more tolerable for you. My love to you, Ed and the kids!

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha how did you know i had holes in them already? are you stalking me? ;) I'll do it too just in case you don't win. You're sucha great sister. I love you bookie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home