1. FIRST NAME? Hannah
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of; my mother always knew she would have two girls named Hannah and Rachel.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? oh, recently
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I always wished it were better.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? When I was a kid in Nova Scotia we used to get these hunks of balony bigger than my head that were shaped like hams, and though I don't think I've had balony since then it could be my favorite for nostalgia's sake. I don't really eat lunch meat.
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep, the cutest one in the world.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I doubt it; I think I come off as snobbish.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just the blog.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? It might be fun.
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I'm far too lazy (and usually have my hands full) to bend down and put on/take off anything from my feet which is the real reason why I wear flip-flops all the time. I recently got a pair of velcro shoes and I couldn't even put them on today, let alone real ties. Tammy had to put my shoe on for me!
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, my left gun is like whoa! My right one needs work. Emotionally, I'm such a girl!
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? "Tom and Jerry's" (LOL Laura) Chocolate Therapy is so good.
15. SHOE SIZE? 9
16. RED OR PINK? Pink, because it looks great with green.
17. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My independant, rebellious nature that constantly gets me into trouble.
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Ed, when he's at work.
19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, I love reading these things.
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Gray sweatpants and (what a surprise!) naked feet
21. LAST THING YOU ATE? We just went out to dinner at Friendly's and I had a Honey Barbeque Bacon Cheese Melt AND THEN we went to Starbucks and I had a Maple Macchiato and a Mint Brownie. I'm so full!
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Ed and I typing on the computers, the fan whirring, Ethan snoring, the rain and cars driving by.
23. FAVORITE SMELL(s): Campfires
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Tammy
25. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile, I guess
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, although I got it from a bunch of people, I like them all.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Water
28. FAVORITE SPORT to play? Basketball. I would love to play rugby sometime because it used to be my favorite sport even though I don't know the rules and have only seen it played like twice.
30. EYE COLOR? Mine? Depends who you ask, maybe green or blue. My favorite? Ed's are a really cool kind of yellow-amberish. They're like that one bit of color in a black and white photograph.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate, coffee, mexican, pizza, ok so I don't have one.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I HATE scary movies.
34. LAST MOVIE? Seen in theaters? Lady in the Water. We rarely see movies in theaters since we can't fast-forward the bad parts but M. Night Shyamalan doesn't usually have bad parts in his movies. The last movie we rented was Nacho Libre, which I would recommend only for Jack Black's love song.
35. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red.
36. SUMMER OR WINTER? Emphatically Winter!
37. HUGS OR KISSES? I can't get enough of either from Ed :)
38. FAVORITE DESSERT? Probably ice cream.
39. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Maybe Jody?
40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Irene, because she's pretty busy,
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'm constantly trying to pick up Christ: The Way, The Truth and The Life but I can't get into it; I don't know why. Now I have an excuse, though because someone borrowed it. I'm also working through The Existence and Attributes of God by Charnock. I think I want to start The Gospel Mystery of Sanctification (and hopefully finish it!)
42. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad, we have a laser mouse.
43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? ER, for the first time in a loooong time, and I totally cried! This lady went into labor two and a half months early and had an abruption so they had to C-section the baby out, who almost died, and then she wouldn't stop bleeding so she had to have a hysterectomy. I could imagine just how heart-breaking it would be to not know if your child will make it and then on top of that not be able to bear children ever again.
44. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Ed and Ethan playing together; good music; rain falling
45. ROLLING STONES or the BEATLES? Beatles, although both were way before my time.
46. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Nepal, which is pretty close to the other side of the world.
47. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can balance a spoon on my nose.
48. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? San Diego Naval Base Hospital, February 24th, 1984